One year ago today, on the 14th September 2021, Dog Park funded on Kickstarter. To celebrate the game's first birthday, we are giving away one copy of the Collector's Edition. This first edition includes everything in the Standard Edition of Dog Park plus 4x Kennel Boards, the European Dogs expansion, the Famous Dogs expansion, and upgrades all of the wooden components to feature screenprinting. As a first edition, it also includes 4 alternate art starter cards.
For your chance to win this copy of Dog Park, just fill out the form below. This competition is open worldwide and will run from 14th September - 28th September. Please note: this competition copy will ship after October once we have completed Dog Park's Kickstarter fulfilment.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open worldwide, to anyone aged 18 or over.
3. The result of the competition will be decided on the 28th September 2022 by random ballot, the winner will be contacted directly for personal information. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted. Entries shall not be returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The winner must respond within 24 hours of Birdwood Games contacting them to claim their prize. If they do not respond a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize is 1x copy of Dog Park - Collector's Edition. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The prize will be sent within 30 days of the winner being selected.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Birdwood Games and Birdwood Games may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
9. Birdwood Games cannot guarantee the delivery of the product and have no responsibility for the shipping of the game.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.