Two years ago today, on the 14th September 2021, Dog Park successfully funded on Kickstarter. To celebrate the game's second birthday (and 13 translations and 50,000 copies sold!), we are giving away a bundle of Dog Park goodies included the brand new Dog Park: New Tricks expansion and the 128 Good Dogs puzzle. Both will be released to retail in Spring 2024.
For your chance to win, just fill out the form below. This competition is open worldwide and will run from 14th September - 28th September. Please note: this competition prize will ship in Spring 2024.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open worldwide, to anyone aged 18 or over.
3. The result of the competition will be decided in October 2023 by random ballot, the winner will be contacted directly for personal information. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted. Entries shall not be returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The winner must respond within 24 hours of Birdwood Games contacting them to claim their prize. If they do not respond a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize is 1x copy of Dog Park: New Tricks and 1x copy of 128 Good Dogs. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The prize will be sent in Spring 2024.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Birdwood Games and Birdwood Games may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
9. Birdwood Games cannot guarantee the delivery of the product and have no responsibility for the shipping of the game.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.